Deadline: 30 Sep 2017
Open to Danish citizens
Government of Denmark
30 Sep 2017
Partial Funding, USD 49.200 to USD 57,500
More about this scholarship
- The Crown Prince Frederik Fund is offering scholarships to Danish citizens. The grants will be administered by the Denmark-America Foundation and the Fulbright Commission.
- The candidates applying for Crown Prince Frederik Fund, 2017 should be Danish citizens.
- The scholarships are given in Mid-Career Master in Public Administration and for non-degree studies at Harvard Kennedy School.
- The applicants for Mid-Career Master in Public Administration should have completed graduate work and should have 7 years of experience.
- The non-degree studies candidates should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent course of study.
- The applicants with dual Danish-US citizenship or the US green card are not eligible.
- The candidates applying for Crown Prince Frederik Fund, 2017 are selected based on their work experience, extra-curricular activities in law, economics, political science, or management.
- The applicants will also be assessed based on their grades.
- The recipients of Crown Prince Frederik Fund, 2017 get USD 57,500 including Health fees for Mid-Career Master in Public Administration and USD 49.200 including Health fees for non-degree studies.