Deadline: 31 March 2017
Civil Authority of Singapore is announcing its undergraduate scholarship in all disciplines of study except Medicine and Dentistry. Local and overseas students are eligible to apply for these scholarships. The awards are tenable at renowned overseas universities.
The CAAS Scholarship is an unrivalled opportunity for you to gain a higher education, the first step in your journey to build and shape the future of civil aviation and to make CAAS a leading force in international aviation.
CAAS promotes a strong safety culture and embeds a robust safety framework, with a modern and progressive regulatory regime based on international best practices.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: All disciplines of study except Medicine and Dentistry. Scholars may pursue a law degree but will not be employed as practising lawyers during their service with CAAS.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship offers:
- Tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Return airfare (for overseas scholars)
- Allowances for pre-studies, computer and warm clothing (for overseas scholars)
- Full postgraduate sponsorship upon approval by management
- Compulsory internships are provided to allow scholars to gain insights into the civil aviation industry
- Opportunities for sponsorship of overseas exchange and summer studies programme.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Overseas Undergraduate Scholarship: The awards are tenable at renowned overseas universities.
Local Undergraduate Scholarship: The awards are tenable at local universities (NUS, NTU, SMU, SUTD, UniSIM and SIT) leading to a good honours degree.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Excellent GCE ‘A’ Level results or equivalent, including International Baccalaureate, NUS High Diploma and Polytechnic (Diploma with Merit); university results.
• Outstanding CCA records and proven leadership and high achiever qualities.
• Current undergraduates with excellent results, on track to graduate with at least Second-Upper Class Honours or equivalent, will also be considered for our scholarship award through the participation in our Undergraduate Internship Programme.
Nationality: Local and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students Excellent GCE ‘A’ Level results or equivalent, including International Baccalaureate, NUS High Diploma and Polytechnic (Diploma with Merit); university results.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Please login to apply for the CAAS Undergraduate Scholarship.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is March 31, 2017.