International Researcher and Finland Researcher
Awarded in: Finland
Last Date to Apply / Deadline: April, September (annual)
Academy of Finland Research Grants
The Academy of Finland is offering grants for faculty members and researchers from international countries. This program is offered for researchers of different institutions and universities from developing countries under the program. The main objective of Academy of Finland through these research grants is to promote quality of research in different countries by providing chances to the researchers for their higher studies.
Field of Study: The research grants are available for different fields under this program which are offered by the Academy of Finland.
Duration: The duration of award for this research grant is 1 year.
Awards Description: The research grant is offering a number of grants for the researchers who will be granted this award. These grants can be as:
- Research team’s work (salaries)
- Research costs
- National and international collaboration and mobility
- as a mobility allowancefor mobility from Finland, as part of a project’s research costs:
- researchers with dependants €1,500/month
- researchers without dependants €1,050/month
- Preparation of international projects
- Publishing costs
Eligibility Criteria: A researcher holding the following eligibility criteria can apply for the research grant:
- Applicant should be a researcher from any institute or university of any international country.
- Applicant should be holder of a Doctorate Degree.
- Applicant should be holder of such qualifications which may make him to be considered as suitable for these research grants.
- The applicants should be with any of the position mentioned as:
- Academy Project
- Academy Project (PI of consortium or consortium subproject)
- Postdoctoral Researcher
- Academy Research Fellow
- Clinical Researcher
- Applicant should submit only one application for the program and if he / she do not do so, only the first application, which will be received by the program, will be accepted.
How to Apply: Applicants, who want to apply for the research grant, should follow these simple steps.
- Applicant should visit the official website of the program and should click on select open calls.
- After that, the tab of graduate research fellow should be opened and should draft the application portal before the final date of submission.
- Incomplete entries or the unduly filled application forms shall neither be accepted nor considered for this grant program.
- Contact us:
- Academy of Finland
- Hakanjemenranta 6, POB 131, Fl-00531 Helsinki
- Tel: +358 29 533 5000
- Fax: +358 29 533 5299
Official Website: Visit official website for further details about the Academy of Finland grants