Awarded in: Pakistan
Last Date to Apply / Deadline: 15 May (annual)
HEC Library and Laboratory Equipment Grants for Researchers
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) is offering library grants for universities and degree awarding institutions for different library equipment grants. This program is offered for public sector institutions and universities from within Pakistan in order to provide them, grants for up gradation of scientific laboratories.
Field of Study: The library and scientific equipment grants are available for public sector institutes and universities.
Duration: HEC library equipment grants are for equipment which is not older than 5 years.
Awards Description: HEC provides many benefits for the researchers under this grant:
- The proposal for an individual grant should fall in the range of Rs.60, 000/- to Rs. 10, 00,000/-.
- Higher Education Commission has settled a fix amount for laboratory and library equipment grants in order to up gradation.
- These institutes and public sector institutes will be facilitated with this program.
Eligibility Criteria: The following mentioned persons are eligible for this library equipment grant:
- A person who is full time faculty member or scientist of any public sector institute or university can submit his / her proposal for this grant.
- Equipment, one is applying grant for, should not be older more than 5 years.
- First time applying candidates will be given preference.
- Grant cannot be applied for the equipment of the same financial year on the go.
- The difference of repairing cost and actual cost of the equipment should not be more than actual cost and should be in approximately 30 to 40% ratio of the actual cost.
- The equipment should be installed specifically in laboratory and should be in use of even number students and researchers
- Proposal should be between limits of 60,000 and 1.0 million RS
How to Apply: Applicants, who want to apply for the library equipment grant offered by HEC:
- Applicant should download the application form from the website and should follow the instructions mentioned there.
- Contact us:
- Ms. Uzma NAzAssistant Director
Research & Development
Higher Education Commission
Official Website: Visit official website for further details of this grant.