Developing Countries and Canadians Researcher
Awarded in: Canada
Last Date to Apply / Deadline: Varies (annual)
IDRC Research Grants for Universities
The IDRC of Canada is offering research grants for universities for different research projects. This program is offered for local and international researchers and students of different institutions and universities from developing countries. The main objective of IDRC through these research grants is to promote development and growth.
Field of Study: The research projects are available for all disciplines/fields under IDRC research program of Canada.
Duration: The duration of award for this research grant is not specified as it varies.
Awards Description: IDRC provides many benefits for the researchers:
- IDRC will provide funding for researchers under this grant program.
- IDRC is also offering advice of experts and professional for grantees under this program.
Eligibility Criteria: A researcher holding the following eligibility criteria can apply for the research grant by IDRC:
- Applicant should be a researcher from any institute or university of any developing country.
- Applicant can be either a Canadian researcher to apply for this program.
- Students of Master’s, PhD and Post Doctorate can also apply.
How to Apply: Applicants, who want to apply for the research grant offered by IDRC, should follow these simple steps:
- Applicant should check website of program and should share his / her vision.
- Applicant should propose his / her idea about research proposal.
- Applicant should write a detailed proposal in next step to be considered as eligible for this program.
- Applicant should obtain clearance and should accept IDRC funding if he or she is selected.
- Contact us:
- PO Box 8500
- Ottawa, ON
- Canada K1G 3H9
- Ph: (+1) 613-236-6163
- Fax: (+1) 613-238-7230
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: Visit main site in order to know the further details of this research grant.