Awarded in: all world
Last Date to Apply / Deadline: 31 January, 31 July (annual)
ISESCO Research Grants
The ISESCO is offering research grants for international researchers. These grants are for those researchers who want to pursue their high level research in different countries (OIC member states) under this research grant by ISESCO. These fellowships are focusing on highly able and intellectual researchers from all over the world.
Field of Study: The research grants are available for different fields under this program which are offered by ISESCO program. These fields are as:
- Medical sciences
- Information Technology
- Agriculture Biotechnology
- Material Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Frontier Areas of Science and Technology
Duration: The duration of award for this research grant is 2 years under this program.
Awards Description: The research grant is offering a number of grants for the researchers who will be granted this award. These grants can be as:
- ISESCO Research Grant amounts to a maximum of US$10,000.00 for 2 years
- The grantees will be granted with the different stipends and allowances to meet with their basic expenses.
- The grant will be used to purchase some researcher material:
- Scientific apparatus
- Consumable material
- Specialized literature at competitive rates
- Not cover salaries and travel expenses.
- Personal computers are not covered under this scheme
Eligibility Criteria: A researcher holding the following eligibility criteria can apply for the research grant by ISESCO:
- Applicant should be a researcher from any international country with a valid citizenship.
- Applicant should have a PhD degree in the field which grants requested.
- Applicant should be under the age of 40 years old
How to Apply: Applicants, who want to apply for the research grant offered by ISESCO, should follow these simple steps.
- Submit the typed application form before the final date of submission.
- Application should be submitted either by post or fax.
- Contact us:
- Mrs El Alami Wafaa
- Head of ICPSR
- Avenue des F.A.R
- PO Box 2275, PC Code 10104
- Hay Ryad-Rabat,
- Kingdom of Morocco
- : (+212) 5 37 56 60 52/53
- : (+212) 5 37 56 60 12/13
- E-mail: email@example.com
Official Website: Visit the following link in order to know the further details of this research grant.