Awarded in: All world
Last Date to Apply / Deadline: September (annual)
Microsoft Research Awards for Universities
The Microsoft is offering research awards for researchers from universities. This program is offered for international researchers to facilitate and accelerate scientific and scholastic research. Microsoft is aiming to create awareness among researchers about the Microsoft Azure and to make them to use it. For that thing, Microsoft is inviting research proposals from all around the world.
Field of Study: The research awards of Microsoft are available in almost every fields of study. Researchers can submit their research proposals from any field related to IT. Cloud powered can be:
- Scholarly activity
- Life sciences
- Urban sciences
- Environmental sciences
Duration: The duration of award for this research grant is 01 year.
Awards Description: Microsoft Awards provides many benefits for the researchers:
- Microsoft will fund the researchers in their research proposals and will facilitate them with the usage of Microsoft Azure.
- The researchers will be granted the 12 months free cloud computing services of Microsoft Azure.
- This will include the cloud storage of about 20 terabytes and free computing time of almost 180,000 hours.
Eligibility Criteria: A researcher holding the following eligibility criteria can apply for the research grant by Microsoft:
- Applicant should be attached with any institution or university from any country.
- Applicants from any nonprofit research laboratory can also apply.
How to Apply: Applicants, who want to apply for the research awards offered by Microsoft, should follow these simple steps:
- Applicant should submit a research proposal for this grant.
- Proposal should be under three pages of length and should not exceed it.
- Proposal should be formally balanced with all the necessary tools.
- Contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
Official Website: Visit main site for further details of this research grant.