Awarded in: Pakistan
Last Date to Apply / Deadline: Various (annual)
National ICT R&D Grants
National ICT R&D is offering research grants for national researchers in Pakistan. These grants are for those researchers who want to pursue their high level research in technology fields in Pakistan. These are focusing on highly able and intellectual researchers. The ICT R&D is promising researchers who have the proven potential of becoming independent research leaders. It will support the creation of excellent new research teams.
Field of Study: The research grants are available for different technology based fields under this grants which are offered by ICT R&D.
Duration: The duration of award for this research grant is various that depend on research project.
Awards Description: The research grant is offering a number of grants for the researchers who will be granted this award. These grants can be as:
- ICT R&D has settled a basic amount of grant for the grantees under this program.
Eligibility Criteria: A researcher holding the following eligibility criteria can apply for the research grant:
- Applicant should be a researcher from technology based field.
- Applicant should have a PhD degree or equivalent degree and scientific track record.
- Applicant should possess an outstanding research proposal.
How to Apply: Applicants, who want to apply for this research grant, should follow these simple steps:
- Applicant submits duly filled applications in all respects along with any documents to National ICT R&D Fund.
- There is no deadline for submission of the application
- Application should be submitted at least three months prior to commencing the project.
- Contact us:
- National ICT R&D Fund
- 6th Floor, HBL Tower
- Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area
- Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Tel: +92 51) 921 5360
- Fax: (+92 51) 921 5366
- Email: email@example.com
Official Website: Visit official website