Awarded in: Pakistan
Last Date to Apply / Deadline: Every year
Social Sciences Arts and Humanities Research Council of Pakistan Research Grants
The Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities Research Council of Pakistan (SSHRCP) is offering national thematic research grant program for universities for different research proposals. This program is offered for national researchers and faculty members of different institutions and universities from within Pakistan. SSHRCP is offering this research grant in collaboration with HEC of Pakistan.
Field of Study: The research projects are available in two disciplines under SSHRCP:
- Social sciences
Duration: SSHRCP research grants are for a maximum of one year only.
Awards Description: SSHRCP provides many benefits for the researchers:
- Higher Education Commission has settled RS. 10 million for SSHRCP research grant per research proposal.
- A researcher will get the research amount as per his / her impact factor.
Eligibility Criteria: The following mentioned persons are eligible for this research grant:
- A researcher who is full time faculty member of any public sector institute
- A researcher who is from these private universities is eligible for this grant of SSHRCP.
- Aga Khan University, Karachi
- Baqai Medical University, Karachi
- Beaconhouse National University, Lahore
- Dadabhoy Institute of Higher Education, Karachi
- Forman Christian College, Lahore
- Foundation University, Islamabad
- GIK Institute of Engineering & Technology, Topi
- Indus Institute of Higher Education, Karachi
- Institute of Business and Technology, Karachi
- Institute of Business Management, Karachi
- Iqra University
- Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore
- National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (FAST), Islamabad
- Riphah International University, Islamabad
- Sarhad University of Science & Information Technology, Peshawar
- Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology (SZABIST)
- The University of Faisalabad
- The University of Lahore
- University of Management Technology, Lahore
- Zia ud Din University, Karachi
- Isra University, Hyderabad
How to Apply: Applicants, who want to apply for the research grant offered by SSHRCP, should follow the following mentioned process in order to apply for this research grant:
- Applicant should send four copies of the application form which should be recommended by university’s head or institution’s head.
- Research proposal will be submitted to Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and experts will evaluate that proposal.
- Contact us:
- Dr. Muhammad Tahir Ali Shah
- Deputy Director (Academics),
- Higher Education Commission
- H-9, Islamabad
- Phone: (051) 90402116
- Fax: (051) 90402110
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.hec.gov.pk
Official Website: Visit official website for further details of this research grant.