Awarded in: OIC countries
Last Date to Apply / Deadline: 31 August (annual)
TWAS – COMSTECH Research Grants for OIC Faculty and Researchers
The TWAS is offering research grants in collaboration with COMSTECH for researchers from countries that belong to Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). This program is offered for researchers of different institutions and universities. The main objective of TWAS – COMSTECH research grants is to promote the high quality education in the developing countries by providing the researchers the opportunities for research in well reputed institutions and universities.
Field of Study: The research projects are available for different fields under this program which are mentioned as below:
- Earth sciences
- Engineering sciences
- Computer sciences
- Information technology
- Material sciences
- Pharmaceutical sciences
- Renewable energy
Duration: The duration of award for this research grant is specified as a maximum of 18 months duration and it can be renewed for one time.
Awards Description: The research grant is offering a number of grants for the researchers who will be granted this award. These grants can be as:
- TWAS – COMSTECH will provide funding for researchers under this program.
- The researchers will be awarded with the amount which is settled as a maximum of 15000 USD.
- Applicants will have to use this grant for purchasing different things which are as:
- Scientific equipment
- To meet academic expenses
- Other basic expenses
- Field expenses
Eligibility Criteria: A researcher holding the following eligibility criteria can apply for the research grant by TWAS – COMSTECH:
- Applicant should be a researcher from any university of any country belonging to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
- Applicant should be holder of a minimum of PhD degree.
- Applicant should be under the age of 40 years.
- Applicant should be holder of any position in any research institute or a university.
How to Apply: Applicants, who want to apply for this research, should follow these simple steps:
- Applicant should download the admission form for the program and should submit if after filling completely.
- Application form should be filled by using your computer and after that, it can be submitted to the program office by using the email address mentioned on the website of the program.
- Applicant should submit form completed in all terms and incomplete form shall neither be considered nor entertained for this research grant.
- An applicant should make only one application at a time for this program.
- Form should be submitted before the final date of submission.
- Application should submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us:
- Mrs M.T. Mahdavi,
- TWAS, ICTP Campus,
- Strada Costiera 11,
- 34151 Trieste, Italy.
- Phone: +39 040 2240325
- Fax: +39 040 224559
- E-mail: email@example.com.
Official Website: Visit official site for further details of this research grant.