Awarded in: Science and technology-lagging countries
Last Date to Apply / Deadline: 1 June (annual)
TWAS Research Grants for Universities
The TWAS research grants program is offering grants for universities and researchers. This program is offered for researchers of different institutions and universities from developing countries in specific. The main objective of TWAS through these research grants is to promote quality of education and research in different countries. The aim through these research grants is to promote the scientific research in any country from all over the world.
Field of Study: The research projects are available for different fields under this program which are mentioned as below:
- Basic sciences
Duration: The duration of award for this research grant is specified as 18 months under this program.
Awards Description: The research grant is offering a number of grants for the researchers who will be granted this award. These grants can be as:
- TWAS will provide funding for researchers under this grant program.
- The researchers will be awarded with the grant amount which is settled as a maximum of 30000 dollars.
- This grant can be used to meet with the basic academic expenditures or the other things related to this program :
- Living expenses
- Travel expenses
Eligibility Criteria: A researcher holding the following eligibility criteria can apply for the research grant by TWAS:
- Applicant should be a researcher from any institute or university.
- Applicant should be holder of a PhD degree in minimum.
- Applicant should be holder of good experience in research.
How to Apply: Applicants, who want to apply for this research:
- Applicant should download the admission form for the program and should submit if after filling completely.
- Application form should be filled by using your computer and after that, it can be submitted to the program office by using the email address mentioned on the website of the program.
- Applicant should submit form completed in all terms and incomplete form shall neither be considered nor entertained for this research grant.
- An applicant should make only one application at a time for this program.
- Form should be submitted before the final date of submission.
- Application should submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us:
- ICTP Campus
- Strada Costiera 11
- 34151 Trieste – Italy
- Email: email@example.com
Official Website: Visit main site for further details of this research grant.