Deadline: 30 April 2017
University of Adelaide, Australia
Last date: 30 April 2017.
Note: Only students with High CGPA (3.5+), IELTS (overall 6.5+), and impacted publications (2+) have more chances of success (Please no friend request and no messages if you cant fulfill these requirements).
Instruction for Admission and Scholarship
1. Read the instructions, carefully (below link).
2. Check the faculty profile and search an adviser in your field of interest (preferably Australian, not Pakistani, Indian, or desi etc otherwise you will be treated like donkeys).
3. Ask him/her if they have any funded project or Ph.D. oppurtunity (send me mail at email@example.com, I will send you the email format)
4. Prepare a proposal with him according to his/her field of interest.
5. Get your documents (color-copied of everything, academics and professional documents only) and get notary public from the Oath commissioner (see attachment; no need to attest from HEC or etc) and scan them.
6. Fill the online combine application+scholarship form (must contact me when you are filling the scholarship section) and upload the scanned documents + research proposal.