Deadline: 30 Apr 2017
More about this scholarship
The Master’s degree Scholarships at the University of Brescia, 2017 is open to international students who wish to pursue their Master’s degree at the University.
- Candidates applying for Master’s degree Scholarships at the University of Brescia, 2017 must have received a 3-year minimum bachelor degree that has been awarded in a foreign country.
- The scholarships will be awarded in the following manner:
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (maximum 5 scholarships)
- Management (International Business curriculum)(maximum 5 scholarships)
- Science and Technology for Population Health and Wealth (maximum 5 scholarships)
- Communication Technologies and Multimedia (maximum 5 scholarships)
- The applicants of Master’s degree Scholarships at the University of Brescia, 2017must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- Declaration certifying academic career, on unstamped paper in either English, Spanish or French
- Copy of passport
- Certification of English proficiency (for qualifications issued in other languages)
- Name and email of or reference letter from a professor from the applicant’s graduation university
- Other documnets the candidates think are necessary