Deadline: 23 April 2017
More about this scholarship
The PACF MSc Scholarships, 2017 are open to Sub-Saharan Africans who wish to pursue MSc programs at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM).
- Candidates applying for PACF MSc Scholarships, 2017 should be nationals of, residing in one of the Sub-Saharan African countries.
- Applicants must expect to return to their home country upon completion of their MSc study at the School.
- Two years of work experience in public health interventions and/or community-based HIV/AIDS is required.
- Applicants must confirm that they will not be able to pay for their proposed program of study without the scholarship.
- Applicants must accept to take up a 3-month placement with PACF during summer in their London Office.
- The minimum English language requirements of the School must be met by the applicants.
- Applicants of PACF MSc Scholarships, 2017 must have received an offer of admission onto one of the following programs:
- MSc Control of Infectious Diseases
- MSc Epidemiology
- MSc Health Policy, Planning & Financing
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Reproductive & Sexual Health