Deadline: 30 Jun 2017
More about this scholarship
Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, 2017 is open to excellent undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to study at the University.
- Scholarships are open to all nationalities except ASEAN (Indonesia, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam), an European country (Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Holy See, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, and United Kingdom), Mongolia, Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicants are required to meet all the academic and English criteria put forth by the University.
- Candidates applying for Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, 2017 must hold a valid offer for North Ryde by the application deadline.
- For postgraduate applications, applicants must have a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0.
- For undergraduate applications, candidates must have a minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100.
- Applicant must apply for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Applicants of Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, 2017 are required to start their study program in session and year stated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Candidates must apply for a full-time course.
- Citizens of ASEAN, an European country, Mongolia Australia or New Zealand, or those with permanent residency of Australia are not eligible for the study program.
- Current students enrolled at Macquarie University cannot apply for the scholarship.
- If the applicant has already done the same level of study or higher, he/she is not considered for the award.
- An applicant who already holds another offer of a scholarship or award is not permissible for the scholarship.
- Exchange students and exchange students are not considered.
- Currently, enrolled students at Macquarie University International College or Macquarie City Campus are not eligible.