Course starts:September 2017
Deadline: 09 June 2017
For 2017 entry, The University of Bristol is offering six International Office Scholarships for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students.
University of Bristol, United Kingdom
Field of study:
Any full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate programme offered at the University
The scholarships will be awarded as a one off tuition fee reduction:
• 1st place – 1 scholarship of £12,000
• 2nd place – 2 scholarships of £10,000
• 3rd place – 3 scholarships of £8,000
• All applicants must be classed as overseas students for fee purposes.
• All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol.
• Applicants may be from any discipline.
• Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3000 are not eligible to apply.
• Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
Submit a video (.mov, .mp4, .m4v, .wmv, .flv) of no more than 1 minute showcasing what community means to you. The university will be judging videos primarily on content and secondarily on aesthetics. Please submit your video to the International Office of Bristol by email. For identification purposes, please include your application/UCAS number in the body of the email. The deadline for applications is Friday, 09 June 2017 (17:00 UK time).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/fees-funding/awards/international/