Undergraduate / Postgraduate
Deadline: 15 May 2017
Deadline: 15th May, 2017
Monash International Merit Scholarship
Monash International Merit Scholarship is open for all the international applicants.This year 31 scholarships are available. Applications from students from all countries are invited and countries with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference.
- $10,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Current students must have achieved a minimum 85 WAM
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Preference will be given to commencing students
- International student.
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters*
- Undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Applicant must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
- Applicant will be required to participate in at least three Marketing and/or Scholarship promotional activities. These activities include attendance at official scholarship functions and participating in marketing activities and networking events.