Deadline: 30 June 2017
The Curtin University is offering Up Nature Scholarship to pursue the undergraduate degree programme in the field Nursing, Medicine, Biosciences, Dentistry and any other area related to health & medicine. This scholarship is available to the Australian citizens for the academic year 2017-2018.
The aim of this scholarship is helping to improve the world health and well-being.
The Curtin University (a trademark of Curtin University of Technology) is an Australian public research university. The university has over 50,000 students.
Course Level: This scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: This scholarship is following in these subjects:
- Any other area related to health & medicine
Scholarship Award: This scholarship will cover $1,000 one-off payment.
Number of scholarship: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Must be at least 18 years old (at the time of disbursement).
- Must be a citizen of the United States, Canada or Australia.
- Must be enrolled in an academic program in a related field.
Nationality: Australian Citizens are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be enrolled in an academic program in a related field.
How to Apply: All documents will send via online.
- Be concise but do highlight your recent personal achievements in the application.
- All information must be 100% accurate.
- Photos, videos, and further validation documents are welcome as proof or supporting content.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.