Study in:Bogota, Colombia
Course starts:4-7 October 2017
Deadline: 20 June 2017
OFID is a long standing supporter of One Young World and has enabled more than 150 young leaders to participate in the One Young World Summit since 2011. This year, OFID will sponsor 16 young leaders (including five Colombian nationals who also reside in Colombia) who are active in international development to participate in the One Young World Summit 2017 which takes place in Bogotá, Colombia from 4 – 7 October.
One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá, Colombia
Number of Scholarships:
Nationals of eligible developing countries
- • Access to the One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá, Colombia
- • Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 4 October and 7 October
- • Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- • Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- • Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- • The cost of travel to and from Bogotá.
In order to apply you must be:
- • Aged 18 – 30
- • A national of one of the listed eligible countries. Refer to the official website to view the list.
- • Please note that five of the places available are reserved for Colombian nationals who also reside in Colombia.
To apply, you must submit an online application in English before midnight 20 June 2017.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application portal and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.oneyoungworld.com/ofid-development-leaders-scholarship-2017