Deadline: 31 Jul 2017
Subjects offered by the University
Open to Australian nationals
31 Jul 2017
Partial Funding, Covers tuition fees
More about this scholarship
Bond University Indigenous Scholarship is offered by Bond University to support students working towards their bachelors’.
- Bond University Indigenous Scholarship is open to Australian citizens who are of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent as defined by ABSTUDY.
- Applicants are required to provide a valid ceritifcate of Aboriginality.
- Available to new commencing students at Bond University in the following year, January semester.
- Candidates must be completing or have completed Year 12 at an Australian High School.
- Applicants should satisfy the admission criteria for their chosen program.
- Candidates who wish to complete a diploma program followed by an undergraduate degree are also encouraged to apply.
- Successful applicants of Bond University Indigenous Scholarship will be awarded up to 100% tuition for any single diploma program.
- 50% for any undergraduate degree program except the Medical program.