Deadline: 7 July 2017
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is inviting applications from Pakistani/AJ&K nationals for the undergraduate scholarship offered by Srilankan Institute of Information Technology in academic year 2017-18.
SLIIT Scholarship covers the full tuition fee for the entire duration of the SLIIT Degree Programme.
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is an independent, autonomous, and constitutionally established institution of primary funding, overseeing, regulating, and accrediting the higher education efforts in Pakistan.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are open only in the field of Computing, Business, Engineering, Architecture and quantity surveying with certain specializations only. Other than the above fields will not be considered for award this scholarship.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship offers:
· Exemption from the payment of full tuition fee.
- The scholarship will not cover cost of meals, travelling, visa renewal (Annual), accommodation and all other personal expenses and shall be borne by the student.
- SLIIT offers limited residential facilities for female students within the campus at Malabe.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Pakistan
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be a citizen of Pakistan / AJ&K. A citizen of another country having dual citizenship is not eligible to apply.
- Applicants are advised to attach the original letter with HSSC obtained from the Board of Examinations to prove that his/her educational qualifications are equivalent to the G.C.E. (A/L) Examination or qualifications required for admission to a university in any Pakistan university to follow a bachelor’s degree.
Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan / AJ&K are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. A citizen of another country having dual citizenship is not eligible to apply.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent via post and also via e-mail. Late or incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- For O & A level certificates, IBBC equivalence is mandatory. Further, Matric & FSc. Certificates must also be certified by respective board or school as equivalent to O & A level.
- For professional degrees, like Engineering etc. the recognition status of host foreign universities must be verified from the website of respective professional bodies like Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) etc.
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- Certified copies of the academic transcripts of G.C.E A/L and G.C.E O/L or their IBCC equivalents (Intermediate & Matric Certificates & Transcripts).
- Certified copy of the data page of applicant’s passport. The validity of the passport shall remain at least for 1 year after arrival to Sri Lanka.
- Medical Certificate.
- Police Report / Character Certificate
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 7, 2017.