Applications received after June 14, 2017 will not be considered.
- Application Form
- Mark Sheet Form
- Academic transcripts of all school years of last school attended (Attested copies)
- Graduation certificate of last school attended (Attested copy)
- Certificate of enrollment from current institution (Attested copy)
- Hope certificate issued by the Institute (for students whose final result is expected by August 2017)
- Any extra certificates & documents (other than those mentioned above) will not be considered.
- The submitted documents will not be returned.
- Knowledge of Japanese language is not mandatory for scholarship application.
- IELTS/TOEFL are not required.
- ALL shortlisted students will take Maths, English & Japanese tests, alongwith other subjects. (For details see guidelines)
Applicants who wish to appear for test & interview in Islamabad (if shortlisted)
MEXT UG Scholarship Application
Public Affairs Section
Embassy of Japan
53-70, Ramna 5/4
Diplomatic Enclave 1
For queries regarding the application:
Tel : +92 (51) 9072-223
Fax : +92 (51) 9072-357
E.mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who wish to appear for test & interview in Karachi (if shortlisted)
MEXT Research Scholarship Application
Consulate General of Japan
6/2 Civil Lines
Abdullah Haroon Road
For queries regading the application:
Tel : +92 (21) 3522-0800
Fax : +92 (21) 3522-0815
NOTE: Due to the huge number of applications received every year, we are unable to confirm receipt of documents. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test and interview. Any inquiries made as to why someone has not been shortlisted will not be entertained.