Deadline: 31 Aug 2017
Open to citizens of Developing countries other than Pakistan
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
31 Aug 2017
Partial Funding, Monthly stipend
More about this scholarship
TWAS-CIIT Postgraduate Fellowship Program, 2017 is open to young scientists from developing countries who wish to receive whole or part of their Ph.D. in social or natural sciences.
- The applicants of TWAS-CIIT Postgraduate Fellowship Program, 2017 must be a national of a developing country other than Pakistan.
- He/She must not be on site in Pakistan.
- Candidates must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in Pakistan or any developed country.
- Applicants are required to hold an MSc degree in a field of natural sciences.
- Applicants of TWAS-CIIT Postgraduate Fellowship Program, 2017 must be a maximum age of 35 years by 31 December in the year of application.
- For SANDWICH Fellowships, applicants must be registered Ph.D. students in a developing country.
- He/She provide the “Registration and No Objection Certificate” from the HOME university.
- For FULL-TIME Fellowships, candidates must be willing to register at a university in Pakistan.
- Applicants must be financially responsible for any accompanying family members.
- He/She must not undertake any other assignments during the duration of the fellowship.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of English proficiency.
- Applicants must submit a certificate of good health from a qualified medical doctor.
- Must submit an official Acceptance Letter from CIIT
- A copy of the applicant’s CV and a research proposal must be submitted as well.