Deadline: 9 July 2017
The International School for Foundation Studies at the University of Malta is pleased to offer scholarships for Indian students to pursue undergraduate programme. These scholarships are awarded in the fields of Medical, Dental and Health Sciences, Science, Engineering and ICT and Humanities and Commerce.
The aim of these scholarships is to provide support for students from India to join its various courses for academic studies at the Foundation level.
The University of Malta (Maltese: L-Università ta’ Malta) is the highest educational institution in Malta. It offers undergraduate bachelor’s degrees, postgraduate master’s degrees and postgraduate Doctorates (PhD).
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the following fields:
- Medical, Dental and Health Sciences
- Science, Engineering and ICT
- Humanities and Commerce
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- The scholarships will cover the full tuition Fees for the Certificate in Foundation Studies Course (1 year) as well as the subsequent degree courses as per the following:
- For a 3-year course:
90% waiver for the first year.
75% for the second year.
50% for the third year.
- For a four-year course:
100% waiver for the first year.
80% on the second year.
60% on the third year.
40% on the fourth year.
- For a five-year course:
50% waiver for every year.
Numbers of Scholarships: Six scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Malta.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Secondary and/or high school certificate issued outside of Malta.
- One of the following qualifications in English: GCSE (O level) English language, Minimum IELTS overall score of 5.5, with a reading and writing score of at least 5.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) with an overall Score of 61, and a minimum score of 17 in the reading and writing components; Cambridge First Certificate at grade C or better.
- Qualifications which allow access to an undergraduate course in the selected discipline in the country where such qualifications originate.
- Any other qualifications approved by the Admissions Board.
Nationality: Indian students are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a secondary and/or high school certificate issued outside of Malta.
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Applicants who wish to be considered for these scholarships are required to:
- Complete the on-line application form.
- Present a letter of motivation as well as a letter of reference from their school.
- Applicants may be required to attend an online interview.
- Applicants are requested to submit their application online and provide copies of
their academic qualifications and all other requested documentation firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 9, 2017.