Study in:United Kingdom
Deadline: 14 Aug 2017
Business, Economics, Society and Culture, Humanities and Law, Mathematics and Actuarial Science, Pharmacy, Health and Life Sciences, Physical Sciences and Engineering
Open to all nationals except the British
University of East Anglia
14 Aug 2017
Full Funding, £17,495 (£17,995 for science pathways)
More about this scholarship
The International Foundation – 100% joint venture scholarships, 2017 are open to international students starting their International Foundation program at the University.
- International Foundation – 100% joint venture scholarships, 2017 are open to the following pathways:
- International Foundation in Mathematics and Actuarial Science
- International Foundation in Business, Economics, Society and Culture
- International Foundation in Physical Sciences and Engineering
- International Foundation in Humanities and Law
- International Foundation in Pharmacy, Health, and Life Sciences
- Applicants must have obtained top grades in their studies to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants of The International Foundation – 100% joint venture scholarships, 2017 are required to submit a personal statement of 200 words along with an application form.
- Along with the application, proof of English language skills and academic qualifications will be assessed.
- Scholarship holders cannot combine INTO scholarships with other bursaries or scholarships.