undergraduate and junior college
Deadline: 30 August 2017
The United Nations Information Center and Sophia University with special cooperation from Getty Image are offering photo contest “Sustainable Development Goals Student Photo Contest 2017”. The contest is open to graduate, undergraduate and junior college as well as vocational school students.
This contest aims to encourage students to “reflect on sustainable development from his or her own perspective, express it through a photo, and share it with others.”
Course Level: The contest is open to graduate, undergraduate and junior college as well as vocational school students.
Scholarship Award: (subject to change depending on the content and number of applications)
- Grand Prize (Foreign Minister’s Award) 1 Prize
- Award of Excellence 3 Prizes
- Special Award (TOGETHER Award) 1 Prize
- Special Award (Concept Award) 1 Prize
- Award of Recognition
Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be presently enrolled in university – college and undergraduate students, graduate students, or vocational school students (University welcomes entries from applicants of any nationality, including those living abroad)
- Submission of a Student ID or relevant IDs to prove one’s being a student is required at a later point.
Nationality: Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 30, 2017.