Deadline: 31 August 2017
AICTE Post Graduate GATE/ GPAT Scholarships: AICTE PG-GATE/ GPAT Scholarship for Indian Students
AICTE, The All India Council for Technical Education has announced the AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship for Indian Students.
The scholarship is being provided to pursue post graduation in the fields of
- Architecture and
Encouraging students to go for higher education is the main aim of the scholarship.
The All India Council for Technical Education comes under Department of Higher Education. It is the statutory body and a national-level council for technical education.
Level of Study: Postgraduate program such as M.E/M.Tech./M.Pharm
Subject Areas: Engineering, Architecture, and Pharmacy
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be given for a maximum period of 24 months; or till completion of courses /date of submission of thesis whichever is earlier.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship can be taken in India
- Only GATE/GPAT qualified candidates are eligible and can apply for the scholarship
- Candidates admitted for part time courses are not eligible
Nationality: Indian students are eligible
How to Apply: Applicants can apply online
All the Students having valid GATE/GPAT score and admitted in an AICTE approved programs/Institutions need to collect the Unique ID from the institute and log in to the AICTE Web portal at www.aicte-india.org for uploading the following documents in JPEG/PDF format only.
- Scanned copy of GATE/GPAT score card.
- Scanned copy of the first page of Bank Passbook having the details of the
- Name of the Bank and
- Branch and IFS Code
- Joint Account is not permitted, the bank account has to be Aadhaar seeded with Aadhaar Card details.
- Bank account should not either be closed or transferred during the period of course.
- Scanned copy of the valid caste certificate for SC/ST, OBC & Non-Creamy Layer (NCL-latest issued by the Competent Authority for OBC candidates only).
Application Deadline: August 31, 2017
|Organization||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Subject Areas||Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy|
|Fellowship Amount||Not specified|
|Deadline||31st August 2017|