Deadline: 31 Oct 2017
Open to all nationalities
University of Melbourne
31 Oct 2017
Partial Funding, $2,000 per year
More about this scholarship
The University of Melbourne is offering Beaney Scholarship In Surgery, 2017 to students registered for a research degree in either department of Surgery Royal Melbourne Hospital or the Department of Surgery St Vincent’s Hospital.
- Applicants of Beaney Scholarship In Surgery, 2017 must be applying for or enrolled in a graduate research degree.
- Candidates must apply or be enrolled in the Departments of Surgery at the Royal Melbourne Hospital, or St Vincent’s Hospital, or Austin Health, Melbourne Medical School.
- Applicants must fulfill the faculty’s eligibility criteria for the course and scholarship.
- Applicants of Beaney Scholarship In Surgery, 2017 are selected based on their academic merit.
- The terms of the trust are taken into consideration as well.
Value and Duration:
- Successful candidates will be awarded a fortnightly allowance of approximately $2,000 per year on pro rata basis.
- The duration of the scholarship is up to 1 year.