Study in:United Kingdom
Deadline: 19 Jan 2018
The scholarship is for Home/EU students
University of Warwick
19 Jan 2018
Full Funding, Stipend+tuition fees
More about this scholarship
- The Warwick Graduate School, University of Warwick is offering 3.5 year Ph.D. scholarships to UK and EU students.
- The CADRE Fully-Funded Scholarships, 2018 are awarded to applicants applying to any discipline within the Arts Faculty or Department of Philosophy. The faculty includes the following departments but will welcome proposals with cross-disciplinary approach Classics and Ancient History, English and Comparative Literary Studies, Film and Television Studies, French Studies, German Studies, Hispanic Studies, History, History of Art, Italian, Centre for Cultural Policy Studies, Theatre Studies, Philosophy, and Centre for the Study of the Renaissance.
- The candidates applying for CADRE Fully-Funded Scholarships, 2018 are expected to apply to the University to the department of their choice with full details of their research proposals and supervisors.
- The applicants will be assessed based on their academic record and research proposal’s strength.
- The candidates will also be selected based on their support of their institution and other academic achievements.
- The recipients of CADRE Fully-Funded Scholarships, 2018 get tuition fees of up to £4,121 and a stipend of £14,539.