Deadline: 15 September 2017
University of Stuttgart invites applications for the International Doctoral Program Environment Water (ENWAT) in the Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering Sciences. The call is in association with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Number of places: max. 2 PhD positions
Starting date: October 2018
Duration: 3 years
- Applicant must hold MSc (or an equivalent degree) relevant for the respective project.
- Applicants must have graduated from a min. 4-year study program with a comprehensive scientific thesis work in Civil Engineering, Water Resources Management, Environmental Engineering or a related field (this might be a Master’s degree or an equivalent degree). At the time of application, generally no more than 6 years should have passed since the last degree was gained.
- Applicant must possess fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Applications are welcome only from international (non-German) applicants. At the time of application the candidate should not be living in Germany for more than 15 months.
- Application form
- CV (background, professional skills, a list of publications and oral and poster presentations as well as additional achievements)
- Copies of Certificates and Transcripts
- Evidence of proficiency in English (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, etc.), or proof that M.Sc. and B.Sc. programs were held in English
- 2 Reference letters from university professors from the applicants home university, issued during the last 2 years
- Motivation letter describing the applicant’s work experience and research goals.
- Applications to be sent by e-mail as one pdf-file to the ENWAT Course Director: Dr. Gabriele Hartmann
|Organization||University of Stuttgart|
|Subject areas||Civil Engineering, Water Resources Management, Environmental Engineering|
|Fellowship amount||Funded by DAAD|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||September 15th, 2017|