Deadline: 30 November 2017
Master’s, PhD admissions are now open at the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM). It’s a modernization led and graduate focused Research University. It is situated at two locations, Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru.
UTM has adopted an integrated approach to achieve highest quality of improvement. They have incorporated many novel thoughts like attractive scholarship, development outstanding personality, revolutionary the frontiers of knowledge that leads to inventions; Diversification, improving the university management system, enhancing the research ideas which are commercially viable, teaching quality through assessment on teaching, variety of constant education program, escalating publication to meet market requirements.
Master’s and PhD Qualifications and Requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree with honours from Malaysian University or any other recognized university/Organization of higher learning.
- Qualification equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree and exposure in the relevant field.
- Master’s Degree from Malaysian University or any other reputed university of higher studies.
- Master’s degree and experience in the relevant field.
- Current students registered in a Master’s Degree program at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, and permitted by the Graduate Studies board of the respective faculty and the governing body.
- Applicant should have a valid two year TOEFL certificate (PBT score 600 or above)/ IELTS Band 7 or CIEP equivalent as a precondition for Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)
- Applicants whose English proficiency requirements are not met can improve their English at ELS Language Centers in Malaysia.
- UTM accepts ELS English Certificate as an English Language Entry Requirements For International Students. Students who decide to attend ELS must pass the requisite English Course(s) at ELS ahead of starting their programs in UTM.
|Organization||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia|
|Fellowship Level||Master’s and PhD|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Deadline||30 June & 30 November|
For Further Details: Click