Deadline: 15 September 2017
HSE full-time Advanced Doctoral Program offers international PhD standards research under the supervision of international scholars.
Scholarship value: 30 000 roubles/month and part-time job opportunities on HSE research projects research internships abroad courses in English
Fields of study:
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Political Science and Area Studies
- History and Archeology
- Philosophy, Ethics and Religious Studies
- Published paper or a written paper on the topic of future research
- 2 letters of recommendation by a researcher (academic supervisor or head of a research project where the candidate took part) that evaluate the applicants research potential and describe participation in research projects.
- At least 1 letter of recommendation must come from the institution where the applicant graduated.
- 2 ore recommendation letters may be submitted. The letters must be signed by the recommender and include contact information (phone number or email address)
- Curriculum Vitae including information on the applicant’s education, work experience, and language proficiency (in print and digital form)
- Statement of purpose in English (max 1000 words) where an applicant gives reasons for choosing the university, faculty, and program (in print and digital form)
- English language certificate: academic IELTS with at least 6 points, or TOEFL IBT (Internet Based), at least 80 points, or TOEFL PBT (Paper Based) at least 500 points.
|Organization||National Research University Higher School of Economics|
|Subject areas||Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Engineering, Psychology, Economics, Social Sciences, Political Science, Education, Philology, History and Archeology, Philosophy, Ethics and Religious Studies|
|Fellowship amount||30 000 roubles/month|
|Eligibility||Open for International applicants|
|Deadline||15 September 2017|