Study in:Saudia Arabia
Deadline: 30 October 2017
Applications are invited for PhD/MS program by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). These fellowships are open for Saudi Arabian and international students. All candidates must demonstrate proficiency in English, the language of instruction at KAUST. Fellowships are available in all subjects available at KAUST.
KAUST Programs / Disciplines
- BESE Biological and Environmental Science and Engineering Division
2. CEMSE Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Science and Engineering Division
3. PSE Physical Science and Engineering Division
Candidates will receive the benefits of the KAUST SCHOLARSHIP which support students for the duration of their graduate studies, the benefits are :
- support for full tuition fee
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annually, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs)
- Housing* and Medical & dental coverage*
- Relocation support
- *Charges may apply to dependent housing and medical and dental coverage.
Required Eligibility: Candidates should meet the following requirements given below:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 79 on Internet Based Test (IBT) or 6.0 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, Australia, or New Zealand.
- GRE score is not requiring for admission. However, we strongly encourage applicants to take the GRE general test. A high quantitative score on the GRE will enhance a student’s application. Official test results should be sent directly from ETS. The average GRE quantitative score for admitted students is currently 774 out of 800.
How to Apply:
Submitted your application online and include
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- An official copy of Transcripts / Graduation Certificate/ Mark sheets/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended.
- 3 letters of recommendation
Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score (A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.)
Official GRE scores (GRE submission is strongly encouraged and will enhance their application, but it is not a compulsory requirement for consideration.)
Spring – Deadline is October.
Fall – Deadline is January.