Study in:Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Deadline: 11 November 2017
A training course for young people who took part in Erasmus+ Youth in Action projects and want to share their European experiences with their peers.
Dates: 6-11 November 2017
Venue: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Eligible are 25 participants coming from: Austria, Belgium – DE, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Slovenia, United Kingdom, Western Balkan countries
Application deadline: 30th September 2017
You did an European Voluntary Service, participated in a youth exchange or organised a youth initiative? Probably you gained lots of experiences and got to know Europe from an exciting perspective.
Are you interested in staying involved and sharing your experiences with others? If you can imagine telling other young people about your European experiences and encouraging them to try suchlike, we invite you warmly to become a EuroPeer!
This TC is for young people who have participated in Youth in Action or Erasmus+ YIA projects. It prepares them to independently share their experiences and inspire their local peers to get involved in European mobility programmes.
Target group of the TC:
Young people who have taken part in YiA/Erasmus+ Youth in Action projects:
– who want to inform and motivate by organizing independent activities for other young people (their peers) in local community about learning mobility opportunities through the Erasmus + Youth in Action programme, based on their own experience
– who want to raise awareness among young people about European issues, activities and opportunities;
– who feel confident to express themselves in English;
– who are committed to attend the full duration of the training course;
– who are at least 18 years old;
The TC will offer to participants:
– to prepare them for active independent participation in the EuroPeers network
– to give them basic knowledge about mobility youth programmes in Europe (focus on Erasmus+ Youth in Action)
– to give them new knowledge and skills in project management, PR activities and presentation techniques
– to give them practical ideas and tools how to teach others about Europe and Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme.
EuroPeers are young people who have already taken part in an Erasmus+ Youth in Action project. They share their experiences and inform other young people (their peers) about these opportunities and other ways to go abroad. This can be done in different ways and in the framework of various events.
During this international training course you will learn how to organise different types of EuroPeer events and how to share your European experience effectively with your peers. You will attend workshops on
– opportunities for young people to participate in Europe
– Mobility programmes in Europe
– Project management and PR activities
– Communicating the European idea
You will also have time to develop your first own EuroPeer activity. At the end of the training you will receive a certificate.
Information about both the EuroPeer project and previous events organised by EuroPeers over the last years can be found here
This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation in double rooms) travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country.
Please contact your Erasmus+ Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
SALTO YOUTH South East Europe Resource Centre
Phone: + 386.1.430 47 47
For additional information please: Download the Application form
Contact for questions: