Deadline: 18 September 2017
The seminar will bring together 14 country teams of 3 actors, who would like to strengthen the implementation of youth policies in their context.
11 country teams will represent Programme countries and 3 country teams will represent Partner countries that are member in the CoE.
We are looking for
• country teams of 3 team members each, who are active in the youth field and would like to strengthen the implementation of European youth policy in their context;
• teams that include (at least one) governmental and non-governmental youth sector representatives such as researchers, youth policy makers, youth workers and trainers;
• team members coming from various backgrounds, for example national agencies, youth NGOs and youth movements, youth knowledge and information providers, public administrations;
• gender-balanced teams that represent the diversity of society as well as regions in Europe.
Potential members of the national delegations, working in governments or non-governmental organisations, youth groups or youth clubs, research institutes or universities, training venues or education centres, collectively, individually and/or free-lance:
• youth policy and/or decision-makers;
• youth activists and/or youth leaders;
• youth researchers and/or academics;
• youth workers and/or youth trainers.
Seminar / Conference is for 42 participants from Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Moldova, Montenegro, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Ukraine and recommended for Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Youth Policy Makers, youth activists, youth representatives, youth researchers from various disciplines, youth groups or youth clubs, research institutes or universities, collectively, individually and/or free-lance
- National Agency for Erasmus + Youth in action Agence du service civique (National Agency)
- Partnership between the European Commission and the Council of Europe in the field of youth (NGO/Others)
Contact for questions: Manda Pocrnić
Phone: +385 (0)1 500 5952
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or the Partnership between the European Commission and the Council of Europe in the field of youth – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country.
_Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
_If you are an applicant from an EU Partner country please contact the Partnership between the European Commission and the Council of Europe in the field of youth to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.
(Note for sending NAs: This activity is financed by TCA 2017)