masters and PhD
Study in:South Korea
Deadline: 20 October 2017
Scholarship Description: The Republic of Korea is delighted to offer its International IT Policy Program Scholarship. The scholarship is available to pursue masters and PhD programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to support IT related researchers with work experiences with Korean entities.
About University: Seoul National University is a national research university located in Seoul, South Korea. Seoul National University is widely considered to be the most prestigious university in the country.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to pursue masters and PhD programme.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded to IT related researchers with work experiences.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition fees (Master: up to 2 years/ PhD: up to 3 years).
- One-way Airfare (actual amount up to 1,500,000 KRW).
- Living cost: 1, 500, 000 KRW/month (GPA/semester should be above 3.0).
- Settlement Fund: 200,000 KRW.
- Medical insurance.
- Korean language program.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- IT related government officials or qualified researchers at National Research Centers working in the IT related fields.
- IT related researchers with work experiences with Korean entities (Korean agencies, companies) are preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree (for a master applicant), a master’s degree (for a PhD applicant).
Eligible Nationalities: International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Application Procedure: Applicants can apply via email:
- Applicants must send all documents to email address itpp-at-snu.ac.kr
Deadline: The application deadline is October 20, 2017.