Deadline: 1 October 2017
University of Erfurt offers COFUND Fellowship Programme of Max Weber Centre for Advanced Cultural and Social Studies for Experienced Researchers for A.Y 2018/19. This project receives funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant.
- Religious Studies
- History And Theology
Number of fellowships: up to 10 Fellowships
Duration: 12 months (01 September 2018 – 31 August 2019); may be extended for another year
About the fellowship:
- Selected candidates are expected to work during their stay on their own research project to be accomplished within one year.
- Selected candidates will be involved in an intellectually vibrant community of interdisciplinary researchers, fellows will be supported by participating in the advanced study programme of colloquia, guest lectures, etc., by the availability of targeted personal training, and, where appropriate, research stays at cooperating academic institutions or secondments to partner institutions from the non-academic sector.
- Applicants must hold PhD degree or at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience at the application deadline.
- Applications are invited from candidates of any nationality
- Applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Germany for more than a year months in the three years immediately prior to the application deadline.
- Applicants (in German or English) to be submitted via the online application portal with the following documents:
- Completed online application form
- CV including a list of publications
- Copy of the degree certificate and transcript of the most recently completed university degree
- Electronic copies of either three reviewed journal publications or one individually authored book, or a copy of the doctoral thesis
- Motivation letter which explains the reasons for the application for the programme, particularly why the proposed research project can be excellently supported at the Max-Weber-Kolleg
- Names and contact details of three proposed independent external referees
- Outline of the research proposal (up to 3000 words).
- Completed and signed Ethical Issue Form
- Proof of research experience: in case applicants do not hold a PhD-degree, a minimum of 4 years full-time equivalent research experience at the call deadline has to be documented
Reference Number 54/2017
|Organization||University of Erfurt|
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
|Subject areas||Sociology, Economics, Religious Studies, Law, Philosophy, History And Theology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|