Deadline: 30 November 2017
DAAD scholarships offer graduates the opportunity to continue their education in Germany with a PG or continuing course of study. The applications are open in the field of Fine Art, Design/Visual Communication and Film and are open to International students.
- Applicant must be an International student who has gained a first university degree in the fields of Fine Art, Design/Visual Communication and Film at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
In this study programme, students can complete
- Master’s degree/postgraduate degree leading to a final qualification, or
- complementary course that does not lead to a final qualification at a state or state-recognized German university of your choice (not an UG course)
- This programme only funds projects in the artistic field.
Duration of the funding
- Master’s degree: 10 to 24 months
Value of the scholarship:
- monthly stipend: 750 euros
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
- health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
Documents to be uploaded to the DAAD portal:
- Online application form
- CV in detail (tabular form)
- letter of motivation (1-3 pages)
- Information about preferred master programmes
- Letter of acceptance from the host university (If available).
- University degree certificate indicating final grade(s)
- list of all work that have been cited as samples with detailed information
- Other documents which support the application (e.g. certificates of employment, proof of placements, etc.)
- Copy of school-leaving certificate
To be submitted by post
- Application summary, which is generated in the portal in pdf format and which can be printed out after the online application procedure is completed; (send 1 copy/copies to the application address).
- One recent reference from a university teacher which provides information about applicant’s qualifications
- A DVD or printed portfolio of work samples
|Organization||German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)|
|Subject areas||Fine Art, Design, Visual Communication, Film|
|Fellowship amount||Monthly stipend|
|Eligibility||Open to all International students|