high school, undergraduate and postgraduate
Deadline: 30 September 2017
Pacific Prime Singapore is strongly dedicated to investing in education and giving back to the community. As firm believers in the importance of higher education, in 2017 we are introducing the new Pacific Prime Singapore international Scholarship 2017 Program to help aspiring students in Asia-Pacific Region by offsetting some of their education expenses.
The Pacific Prime Singapore scholarship offers aspiring students at high school, undergraduate and postgraduate level the opportunity to receive USD $1,000 towards their education-related expenses, including fees, travel, books, etc.
- High school, Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Participation in the scholarship program is open to secondary, undergraduate, and postgraduate level students. For 2017, one student will be selected from the entrants.
- To qualify for the scholarship, you must be currently enrolled or have been accepted to a university, community college, institute, trade school, or postsecondary school for the upcoming semester. If you are selected as the winner of our scholarship program, proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter is required.
- Students studying in Asia-Pacific Region are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to apply
To enroll in the 2017 scholarship program, please write and submit an essay on the following topic:
The impact technology has had on healthcare
The essay should be no shorter than 1,000 words in length, and contain your thoughts, opinions and/or experiences on how technology has shaped and influenced healthcare, or how it will impact it in future.The winner will be chosen based on the creativity of their approach in writing this piece of content. Please keep in mind that the winning essay will be published on our website.
The application process for the Pacific Prime Singapore Scholarship Program – 2017 as simple and straightforward as possible. Simply:
- Write a creative and informative essay on the above mentioned topic.
- Submit your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word or PDF format.
- Please include the following information
- First & Last Name, contact number and email address
- University, Secondary / High School, or International School you currently attend (or have been accepted)
Deadline: 30th September 2017