Deadline: 17 October 2017
You should apply before the deadline comes.
Where: Australian Catholic University
- Australian Government Research Training Program Fees Offset Scholarship (that is, a tuition fee waiver); and
- Australian Government Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship valued at$32,082 per annum
- early childhood learning and playgroups
- helping secondary students to use mathematics to solve real world problems
- musculoskeletal health
- neighborhood environment and ageing
- building design for ageing urban spaces and active ageing
- voice disorders
- Research proposal aligns with any one of the following are welcomed to apply as well: education, health, social justice and the common good, and theology and philosophy.
You should include a cover letter of not more than two pages providing evidence of:
- academic excellence, including, but not limited to, academic awards or grants;
- skills in quantitative and/or qualitative research methods;
- previous research experience;
- alignment of research experience and interests with the IPPE’s research themes or LSIA research areas; and
- Ability to contribute to a team.
To apply: check out the official website for more information