Deadline: 15 Oct 2017
Open to all nationalities
15 Oct 2017
Partial Funding, 600 EUR a month
More about this scholarship
The programme is intended to provide support towards international exchange between highly qualified foreign and international students.
- Students from Baden-EuropeanWürttemberg’s universities who plan to study abroad are encouraged to apply.
- The Masters & Diploma Scholarship programme applies to international students who would like to study abroad in Baden-Württemberg.
- Applicant must be either Master, Diplom or Staatsexamen students enrolled at the University of Mannheim.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to study abroad except countries including Russia.
- Applications from Freemovers are not eligible.
- Students must submit their CV in German or English; without any additional documents.
- Letter of Motivation is to be submitted in German or English.
- Applicants must briefly reference the scholarship provider in their application.
- Applicants are required to submit their latest academic transcripts in English or German.
Duration and Value
- The duration of the scholarship is about four months.
- The amount of money rewarded to selected students is 600 EUR a month.