Deadline: 03 Nov 2017
Nottingham PhD Research Fellowships, 2018
Biosciences, Chemistry, Arts, Language, Literature, Cultures Languages and Area Studies, Computer Science, Mathematical Sciences, Pharmacy, Physics, Astronomy, Psychology, Social Science, Contemporary Chinese Studies, Economics, Geography, Business, Politics, International Relations, Health Sciences
Open to all nationalities
The University of Nottingham
03 Nov 2017
Full Funding, Salary costs, Research expenses
More about this scholarship
The University of Nottingham is offering PhD Research fellowships to produce outstanding research leaders.
- The applicants for Nottingham PhD Research Fellowships, 2018 should have received their Ph.D. before the expression of interest submission date.
- The candidates should not have more than 8 years of postdoctoral experience.
- The teaching experience and time spent in the industry since receiving their Ph.D. should not be more than 96 months.
- The applicants can be from any discipline at the university, but the host school should be participating in the scheme.
- The candidates are expected to have experience sufficient for to complete the proposed program.
- The University will sponsor candidates who do not have the right to work in the UK.
- The applicants should have outstanding research track record, high-quality publications, proof of growing reputation, and leadership skills.
How to apply?
- The candidates applying for Nottingham Research Fellowships, 2018 should contact the school or department where they want to apply.
- The applicants should submit Expression of Interest including their details and the proposed project outline.
- After the review of the EOI, candidates will be asked to submit full applications which should be submitted by 20th January 2017.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients of Nottingham Research Fellowships, 2018 get a salary between £28,982 and £46,414, £25,000 per annum for research experience, and childcare costs of £5000 per year.
- The recipients also get up to £1500 for relocation.