Deadline: 15 Dec 2017
JMC Academy Undergraduate Scholarship Program, 2018
Digital Design, Contemporary Music and Performance, Songwriting, Audio Engineering and Sound Production, Entertainment Business Management, Animation, Game Development, Film and Television Production
Open to Australian citizens and permanent residents
15 Dec 2017
Partial Funding, Scholarship covers tuition fee for two trimesters of study.
More about this scholarship
The JMC Academy offers undergraduate scholarships to improve their technical ability and pursue their talent.
- The applicants for JMC Academy Undergraduate Scholarship Program, 2018 should be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
- The candidates should have completed year 12.
- The applicants should have passion towards their chosen field of study.
- The candidates are expected to attend a scholarship interview at a local JMC Academy campus.
- The applicants should not have studied Certificate IV level or above previously in their chosen field of study.
- The candidates should have the willingness to undertake full-time study.
- The applicants should have an interest in pursuing a career in the creative industry.
- The candidates applying for JMC Academy Undergraduate Scholarship Program, 2018 are selected based on their academic merit, portfolio, and interview.
- The applicants for music should attend an audition.
- The candidates are not assessed on the basis of their financial need.
How to apply?
- The applicants for JMC Academy Undergraduate Scholarship Program, 2018 should submit fully completed application form.
- The candidates should also submit a statement of intent, a recommendation letter from their principal or career advisor, or subject coordinator.
- The applicants should also submit a portfolio containing their sample of work, employer letter or any other piece of information and a copy of ATAR, OP, or equivalent examination score, or year 12 competition certificate.