Deadline: 31 Oct 2017
MSc Human Resource Management International Scholarship, 2017
Human Resource Management
Open to international students (except UK)
University of the West of England (UWE)
31 Oct 2017
Only tuition fees, 100% of tuition fees
More about this scholarship
UWE Bristol is offering MSc Human Resource Management International Scholarship, 2017 for international postgraduate students.
- Applicants must have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree.
- Candidates applying for must have received an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.
- Candidates must be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study.
- Applicants must be classified as overseas for fees purposes.
- Applicants of MSc Human Resource Management International Scholarship, 2017 must not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award.
- All the official transcripts must be provided at the time of application.
- Successful candidates when accepting the scholarship will need to prove that they satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fee.