Deadline: 06 Nov 2017
Deakin STEM Scholarship, 2017
Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment
Open to citizens from China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
06 Nov 2017
Partial Funding, 20% of tuition fees
More about this scholarship
Deakin University is offering Deakin STEM Scholarship, 2017 to international students applying for undergraduate, postgraduate coursework in STEM disciplines.
- Applicants of Deakin STEM Scholarship, 2017 must be citizens from one of the countries: China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program along with the English language requirements.
- Candidates are required to maintain weighted average mark (WAM) of at least 65% every year to continue receiving the scholarship for the following year.
- Candidates applying for Deakin STEM Scholarship, 2017 must be pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, Environment, Information Technology or Science.
- Master of Science (Research) degree is also applicable.
- Applicants are required to fulfill the relevant scores for the chosen program.