Deadline: 31 October 2017
Scholarship Description: Applicants are invited to apply for Ecobank Graduate Trainee Program for International Students. The Ecobank Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program (ENG-GTP) is an exciting way to start a career in the Pan African financial institution.
The aim of the programme is to build the bank’s’ talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank.
About University: Ecobank Nigeria Plc, commonly referred to as Ecobank Nigeria, is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator.
Degree Level: The programme is available to pursue graduate training.
Available Subject: The programme is awarded in the field of Banking.
Scholarship Benefits: The programme will cover the followings:
- Opportunity to build a career with a leading Pan-African Institution
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Consistent learning and development opportunities
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants not more than 25 years old by December 2017
- Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution with the minimum of ‘Second Class Upper’. (Post-graduate degree will be an added advantage) Year post-NYSC experience
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for the programme.
Application Procedure: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.