Master, Doctorate by Research
Deadline: 31 October 2017
Scholarship Description: Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students to apply for International Research Training Program Fee Offset Scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctorate by Research at Murdoch.
About University: Murdoch University is a public university in Perth, Western Australia, with campuses also in Singapore and Dubai. It began operations as the state’s second university in July 1973, and accepted its first undergraduate students in 1975.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctorate by Research at Murdoch.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: The amount will be as per the Research Training Program Stipend (tax-exempt living allowance of AUD$27,082 per annum with potential top-up to $30,000).
Eligibility:Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must possess a First Class Honours degree, H2A (or equivalent) or a Masters with a significant thesis component.
- Scholarships are open to International Students.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are open to International Students.
- Complete the application form for domestic or international
- Fill in the referee report for domestic or international
- Email your completed application to the Graduate Research Office
Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.