Deadline: 10 Jan 2018
Dresden International PhD Program (DIPP) Spring Selection 2018 is now open and seeks applications from curious young scientists with an intense interest in science and research. Students with excellent academic performance and earlier research experience along with the potential and zeal to conduct stimulating, top-notch research towards a doctoral in an inter-disciplinary and competitive environment.
Training, direction and mentoring is offered during the DIPP. Independence to the PhD students is encouraged which allows them to learn from the wide expertise and state-of-the-art research facilities available on campus.
- Cell and Developmental Biology
- Computational Biology
- Molecular Bioengineering and Biophysics
- Regenerative Medicine
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Applicants must already be holding or be receiving Undergraduate degree before taking up PhD thesis work
- Undergraduate degree in one of the following disciplines: Life Sciences, Natural Sciences, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Medicine.
- Excellent grades in Master’s degree or equivalent is required.
- Applicants holding an outstanding B.Sc. degree are also eligible to apply, provided that independent research and a written thesis is part of the curriculum.
- Candidates with medical degree must have completed their course before starting their PhD thesis, which includes the exam equivalent to the German 2nd State Exam.
|Organization||Dresden International Graduate School for Biomedicine and Bioengineering (DIGS-BB)|
|Subject areas||Life sciences, Natural sciences, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Applied mathematics, Medicine.|
|Deadline||10 Jan 2018|
- Only applications submitted via online application system are accepted and proceed to evaluation.
- Scanned copies of certificates and transcripts of marks (record of study) enlisting entire education.
- GRE, TOEFL or IELTS examination results are strongly recommended but not compulsory. Excellent proficiency in English is required.
- Two online recommendations are necessity for submission.