Deadline: 31 January 2018
Weimar Scholarships for Research, Germany: Weimar Scholarships are awarded in the following categories:
- Graduate scholarships: Graduate scholarships are intended at scientists who demonstrate a good university degree and be able to show the conceptual context of realizable in Weimar research project with their thesis or equivalent scientific work. A positive opinion on the research project should be attached with the application.
- Postdoctoral Fellowships: This fellowship is for young academics with doctorates; those have completed their dissertation and published already in relevant journals.
- Residential awards: These awards are for graduates, doctorates and habilitated scientists whose monthly net income exceeds 1,500 Euro and will also do so during the period for which a Weimar award is requested. Weimar gives scholars a more generous book allowance and a variety of concessions during the period of their research.
Scholarship Amount: Financial support is available for a maximum 6 months:
- Graduate award holders are granted 1,000 Euro/month
- Post-doctoral award holders are granted 1,500 Euro/month
- Residential award holders are granted 500 Euro/month
Criteria for awards:
- similarity between the candidate’s research plan and the Klassik Stiftung Weimar’s collections
- Applicant’s scientific qualifications
- research plan significance for research community
- Application form
- Abstract of research plan (10-15 lines), which will be published on the Klassik Stiftung Weimar’s website in the event of an award being approved
- Outline of the research plan summarizing the applicant’s own research interests, the current standing of research in the relevant field, the applicant’s own initial work and describing how the applicant’s own research project would be carried on by a period of residence in Weimar (5-6 pages)
- CV in tabular form, list of publications, certificates and references
- Evaluation of the research project to be completed in Weimar (when applying for a graduate award)
|Organization||Klassik Stiftung Weimar|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Mentioned above|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
For Further Details: Click