Deadline: 01 Dec 2017
University Summer Courses Offered In Germany For Foreign Students And Graduates, 2018
Open to Foreign students and graduates (other than Germany)
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
01 Dec 2017
Partial Funding, 850 euros and 1,025 euros for applicants from least developed countries
More about University Summer Courses Offered In Germany For Foreign Students And Graduates, 2018
The German Academic Service Exchange is offering scholarships to foreign students and graduates improve their knowledge of German and their cultural knowledge of the country.
- The candidates applying for University Summer Courses offered in Germany for Foreign Students and Graduates, 2018 should be at least 18 years old.
- The applicants should be foreign students or graduates.
- The candidates should be students in Bachelor’s and Master’s degree.
- The bachelor students should have completed at least two academic years.
- The master’s degree holders or Ph.D. holders are not eligible.
- The applicants are expected to be registered at a university in their home country or in the country they are currently studying in but not in Germany.
- The candidates cannot apply simultaneously for both Intensive Language Course and University Summer Course Grant.
- The candidates applying for University Summer Courses offered in Germany for Foreign Students and Graduates, 2018 should upload an application form, a curriculum vitae, and language certificates.
- The applicants should upload credits proof of the last two years (in German or in English), a copy of the university degree with grades, and a letter of motivation.
- The applicants should submit an application summary and a reference from a university teacher by post.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients of University Summer Courses offered in Germany for Foreign Students and Graduates, 2018 get 850 euros.
- The recipients from the least developed countries get 1,025 euros.